samedi 7 juin 2014

* Chocolate chip muffins *

On Saturday or Sunday morning, I have more time to prepare my breakfast. So here's my recipe to make 12 delicious chocolate chip muffins with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. I don't eat the 12 muffins in 2 day, but I always do more, like this I can have a nice and fast breakfast during the week.

- Preheat your over on 175°


In a bowl put your dry ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon


In a small recipient put all your wet ingredients:
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (I forget to put mine, silly me !!!)

- 1 egg

Have also 3/4 cup of chocolate chip. Usually I don't buy chocolate chip because I think it's too expensive. So I cut chunky pieces of chocolate.
Once you have all your ingredient ready, mix them all together. Put the muffins paper liners in the muffins pan and fill up your muffin pans at 3/4.
They have to cook for 18 minutes.

Before you eat them, let them cool down for 20 minutes, then enjoy :)
Tell me what you think about them.

JC-Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire