mercredi 4 juin 2014

* Little treat from LUSH *

Hi everyone,

You may not know but I'm in the middle of my finals, that means a lot of stress. Today, after my test, I've decided that I wanted to get a little treat for myself. So I went to Lush near the " Rue Neuve - Bruxelles ".
I bought a bath bomb: Fizzbanger. In my opinion, it's the best. When you put it in your bath, it smells like a citrussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang ylang.

As you can see on the picture, I didn't stop there. I also bought a lip scrubber in Bubblegum. It's a first so I can't say that much about it, but I've read really good reviews on it.
Then I have a little simple of Sexy Peel which is a soap


It's something that I enjoy in this store, they always give you simples. I think that it's a good way to make the costumer try new things but also make then come back.


What about you guys, do you like any products from Lush? As for me, I think that next time I will try one of their face masks.

See you next time,
J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire