Usually Sundays are the day off the week where I have more time for me. This sunday was no different so I decided to do a chocolate cake.
The recipe was made for 8 - 10 people so I cut it in 2 as it's just my mommy and me, Silly me, I put in a bigger pan then what I needed so it was as big as a 8 - 10 but way finer but still delicious!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
- 60 gr of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 150 gr of chocolate chips
- 60 ml of boiling water
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1teaspoon of vanilla extract
3) In an other bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4) Pour the chocolate mixture over the egg whites and fold the 2 together.
5) Pour your batter in the pan.
6) Bake it for about 40 minutes or until the cake looks puffed and cracked.
7) Allow it to cool completely before eating it