lundi 7 juillet 2014

* OOTD #1 * Wedding


Hi girls,

This weekend, I went to a wedding. The weather was maybe poorly but it was still a beautiful day. The bride was so pretty with her white gown. 


It was a small wedding so, I didn't want to be over dress. I wore a pink with white flowers skater dress for Newlook and some high hills scandal for Esprit.
On the make-up side, I kept it simple but went for a bright lip.
I begin putting my Maybelline : Baby Skin efface pore minute all over my face follow by my Vitame E Tinted moisture lotion form The Body Shop.
I then put a little bit of Rimmel : Wake Me Up concealer in classic beige under my eyes, in the middle of my noise and side, and on my chin. 
For the blush, I used my Bourjois : Blush Excessive, a lovely baby pink. 
For my eyes, I used a small eye shadow palette from Hema number 48. I put all over my lids the beige and shimmer shadow and on the outer corner the pink and shimmer shadow. To bright the inner corner of my eyes, I used a little bit of my white 2B crayon. On my water line and very close to my upper lashes I wore the Rimmel : Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in bronze (just bought it and it's amazing, very creamy and easy to work with. I already want to buy the taupe one) and as for mascara, no change it the Maybelline : The Rocket Volum'Express in brown. 
As you can see, I went for brown color like I always do. If it was a late wedding with something at night, I'm pretty sure I would have gone with black and not brown. 
And finally on my lips, I went for Rimmel (surprise) : Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick in 20, a bright fushia pink.
I also painted my nails with these colors. On my hands I used a beige/brown n° 856 from Hema, where I put on my of my finger this gold color from Tiger in n°71. And on my toes I used in light pink (I can't tell you what it is, the written has been erased).
I don't have any picture of me from that day, but once we have all the picture, I will post some.


See you next time,
J-C Lynn 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire