vendredi 18 juillet 2014

* TMI Tag *

Hello friends,
I wanted to make a blog post a little bit more personal so you could know more about me.
I have change some question as they don't apply because I'm not on Youtube. A blog is already enough work.
1: What are you wearing?
As I'm writing this post it's 10 pm, so I'm going to go with my PJ.

2: Ever been in love?

Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yes, but with time you grow up and you know more how to handle thinks.

4: How tall are you?

I'm a shorty 1m 60.

5: How much do you weigh?

Let's say that I would love to weight 56-55 kg, but I'm not that far.

6: Any tattoos?

Yes, 4 but one is divided in 3.

7: Any piercings?

Yes, 7 all in on ears.

8: OTP?

If someone know what is the question tell me!

9: Favorite show?

I'm going to talk about my current favorite and who are on TV because I don't want this post to huge; Orange is the new black, Game of Thrones, True Blood, ...

10: Favorite bands?

Band? I prefer to go with singer. For the moment, I've listening Paolo Nutini and Ed Sheeran a lot. These days, I've been obsess with this song from Paolo Nutini.
11: Something you miss?

My Step Dad.

12: Favorite song?

Give me love by Ed Sheared.
13: How old are you?
25 years old.

14: Zodiac sign?

I'm a Sagittarius.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Has to like adventure.

16: Favorite Quote?

" Life is really a shit sandwich sometimes! ". True Blood

17: Favorite actor?
Leonardo Dicaprio.
18: Favorite color?
Pink.

19: Loud music or soft?

I love any music who can make you cry, so I'm going to go for soft.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

Usually, I go in my bed and cry.

21: How long does it take you to shower?

It can go from 5 minutes to 15. It depends on what I have to do.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

I'm going to say 45 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

No, and I hope I will never.

24: Turn on?

Guitar.

25: Turn off?

To much alcohol.

26: The reason I created a blog?

I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone.

27: Fears?

To die or death in general (I know it's creepy).

28: Last thing that made you cry?

The 12 of June, my mom and I went to the movie to see " The Fault in our stars".
29: Last time you said you loved someone?

About 5 minutes ago to my puppy.

30: Meaning behind your blog's name?

JClynn8.
JC = Jessy (from Jessica).
Lynn = it's my middle name.
8 = special number for me.

31: Last book you read?
" The Fault in our stars " John Green. I wanted to read the book before I saw the movie.
32: The book you're currently reading?

I'm currently reading nothing but I would love to read Bobbi Brown's "Makeup Manual".

33: Last show you watched?

Teen Mom 2. I do love my reality TV shows.

34: Last person you talked to?

My mom.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

She's one of my best friends.

36: Favorite food?

American food.

37: Place you want to visit?

Australia. 
38: Last place you were?

As another country, I'm going to say Denmark. And as like today,I was in Waterloo. I had a driving lesson.

39: Do you have a crush?

Yes but shut !!!

40: Last time you kissed someone?

5 minutes ago, my puppy kissed me.
41: Last time you were insulted?

Probably during my driving lesson. I'm sure I was not going fast enough for the cars behind me but for my defend, I was driving to the right speed.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Cookie dough.

43: What instruments do you play?

I'm currently learning to play the guitar

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My ring Illumination from Alex and Ani.
45: Last sport you played?
I don't know if it counts but I went to a walk with my dogs.

46: Last song you sang?
Can't remember.


47: Favorite chat up line?

I don't have one.

48: Have you ever used it?

It's difficult to use it if I don't have one.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday with one of my bests friend.


50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone who would love to.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire