lundi 27 octobre 2014

* Mom's back from the USA - Haul *

Hello everyone,

One week ago, my mom came back from Frorida. Her parents have been living there for a while so every couple months, we try to go and visit them.

When someone from the family is going to the State, I always try to give them a list with items we can only find there or where the price is much cheaper.

Here's what I got:

A new Alex and Ani bangle : The Compass, witch is : " An instrumental aid, a compass provides guidance and navigation through life's unexpected twists and turns. Each cardinal direction has a significant meaning. North represents home and infinite possibility. South embodies passion and the present. East signifies new beginnings and the future. West symbolizes emotion and new beginnings. Wear the Compass Charm to guide you in the right direction. "
" Gone Girl " from Gillian Flynn : During Tanya Burr's September vlog she mentioned that she was reading it. I went online and saw really good reviews (there is also a movie who just came out with Ben Affleck). It's a thriller with a lot of mystery, suspense, and crime. The kind of book that I love!
My last item on my list was a BathandBodyWorks candle. I haven't lighted it but I can't way, but first I want to burn the ones I had before. Mine while, all I can tell you, is that the smell is divine!
My mom was my Florida these last 2 weeks, but my dad was in Chicago during September. Like I did with my mom, I couldn't resist to ask him to get some stuff
My order was shampoo, conditioner and mascara.
As you know, I have quite dry hair and for these last months, I've been using the Aussie range for color hair. My hair is still color but I want to moister my hair as much as I can. I ask him to get me that Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner. You can see I have shampoo and container for 6 months. 
I don't know about guys but there is a price difference between The State and Europe on some items, mascara is one of them. Here is the Maybelline - The Falsies in black and Maybelline - The Rocket in brown. They are inexpensive and good quality.

Have you ever tried (or read) any of these items? What do you think about it? What should I ask on my next list?


Bisous,
J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire