lundi 5 janvier 2015

* Happy New Year 2015 *


Hi everyone,

I know it has been a long time but I've been quite busy with work and everything around … But it's a new year so let's start from zero. 

Usually, New Years come with new resolution. This years I've decided to do thing differently, 12 resolutions = 12 months

1) Read a book every month
2) Write a blog post a week
3) Put money every month on the side
4) Be more fit - Dance - Sport - Lose just a few kilos
5) Pass my driving license this summer
6) Have my diploma in june
7) Play the guitar (I haven't played with it since July) 
8) Move out of my Mom's house
9) Make my family proud
10) Friends - Go out more -  Have fun
11) Love - Open myself
12) Go see my Step-Dad

I hope that I can keep on with them. I have been working on some already and I'm doing quite good.
What about you guys? Do you have any New Years resolution?

See you next week with a new blog post,

J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire