mercredi 21 janvier 2015

* My fav TV shows *

Hi Girls,

Today, I wanted to write and share something different on my blog. Here are the TV show that I've been watching and who are still airing. I don't have a typical type, I kind of like a little bit of everything boyish/girly, anything.

- Reality TV :

Teen Mom 2

Keeping Up With The Kardashians and all other spinoff  

- Comedy-Drama :
Hart Of Dixie

- Fantasy Drama :
Once Upon A Time

Game Of Thrones

- Drama Comedy Crime :
Orange Is The New Black

- Drama Criminal Thriller :
Criminal Minds

- Drama Horror :
The Walking Dead

There are plenty of other show that I love or loved to watch but the lack of time make it impossible. Sadly, there is only 7 days a week and 24 hours a day …

What about you guys? What are your favorite the TV Show? Do you have any recommendation for me? I would love to find something new.

Have a nice Wednesday,
J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire