vendredi 1 janvier 2016

* USA Haul *

A little while ago, I visited my Grand Parents in Florida. Of course I couldn't not do some shopping ... makeup shopping.

Here's what I got from amazon, Ulta, Sephora, Target and CVS.

- From Sephora:
Sephora Lip Stain - 13 Mauve
- From Amazon :
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara - Nars Satin Lip Pencil Luxembourg - Real Techniques Shading Brush
 - From Target :
L'oréal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive - Blake
- From CVS :
Wet'N Wild : Comfort zone - Maybelline : The Rocket - Elf : Lip Brush - Milani : Luminosi Blush

- From Ulta :
Lorac PRO 2
Catrice lip liner
Revlon Colorbrust : Juicy Papaya

What about you guys ? What have you bought these last few days ?
I hope you are all having a nice holiday ?

J-C Lynn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire